Lack of sleep is making people fat, stressed, ill and unhealthy. It’s a fact.
It’s also a fact that you can always sleep better. I’ve yet to meet a person who feels they sleep at 100%, or that there’s no room for improvement.
A while back I recorded a 60-second video listing 8 ways I improve my sleep. Check it out below!
If you don’t like videos (really?), here’s the full list:
- Get blue light blocking glasses and put them on after sunset or 3-4 hours before sleep time
- Establish a no-screen policy in your bedroom
- Get a sleep mask
- Get a pair of earbuds
- Take a magnesium supplement 30mins before sleep
- Get an essential oils defuser and fill it up with quality lavender oil, or put a few drops of lavender essential oil on your pillow/sleep mask
- Get an earthing sleep mat
- Switch off your mind with some (sci-)fiction
As you can see these are the quick biohacks you can implement right away. Better yet, they’re all under $100. If you’re looking for an in-depth sleep guide, check out this article here.
Got any questions? Leave a comment below.